We are thrilled to announce that KnowNothingNomads.com has acquired HikeLikeAWoman.net!
What was HikeLikeAWoman.net?
Over the years, HikeLikeAWoman.net established itself as a trusted platform for female hikers. This woman-owned blog provided essential resources for women who have a passion for hiking by offering comprehensive trail reviews, hosting group hikes, and providing insights into various hiking gear.
Unfortunately, the original website stopped operations, but now HikeLikeAWoman.net has found a new home within KnowNothingNomads.com.
Who Are the Know Nothing Nomads?
We are Derek and Ashley, adventurers who are passionate about the great outdoors with an affinity for cozy campfires, lengthy hikes in the mountains, and fun-filled days spent adventuring in nature.
Since the inception of Know Nothing Nomads, we have been committed to encouraging people to enjoy the outdoors, aiming to instill in them the same passion and joy we derive from nature. Whether it’s camping, hiking, or just appreciating nature, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality content and sharing our experiences with the goal of educating and inspiring our readers.
If you’re interested in getting to know more about Derek and Ashley, you can learn more or get in touch with us on our About page.
Will Anything Change?
To our devoted long-time readers, rest assured that nothing will change. We will continue sharing our outdoor knowledge and adventures with you.
For those of you who were familiar with HikeLikeAWoman.net, please note that while we are not directly associated with the original team, we are fully committed to continuing their mission. We aim to build upon the success of HikeLikeAWoman.net, by sharing insights into trails, group hikes, and first-hand experiences with hiking gear, all from a woman’s perspective.
The content previously on HikeLikeAWoman.net beautifully complements our existing articles, and we are eager to share our experiences in hiking with our readers, both old and new.
Beyond hiking, we have a myriad of outdoor interests, primarily camping, which naturally aligns with hiking. We will be discussing these outdoor hobbies extensively, as well as gear and apparel recommendations for each activity.
If you’re curious to learn more about what we do, you can start with some of our favorite articles listed below:
- Day Hiking Essentials Checklist: What To Bring on a Hike
- 14 Tips for Hiking a 14er: The Ultimate Guide
- 9 Tips for Hot Weather Hiking: What to Wear This Summer
- Tips for Cold Weather Hiking: What to Wear This Winter
- Hiking in the Colorado Mountains: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Break In Hiking Boots
- How To Choose Hiking Boots (in 7 Easy Steps)
- How to Choose Hiking Socks: Picking the Perfect Pair
- How to Clean Hiking Boots & Shoes: Dirt and Smells Be Gone!
- How to Use Trekking Poles: Learn How to Walk the Walk
- Hiking At Night: Tips for Success
- Camping Tent Size: How Much Space Do You Need?
- Best 4 Person Tent
- Best 5 Person Tents: Tried and Tested Reviews
- Best 6 Person Tents
- Best 8 Person Tents
- Best 10 Person Tents for Group Camping Adventures
- Best 12 Person Tents
- Best Instant Tents for Quick & Easy Setup
- Best Tents for High Winds
- Best Tent with Screen Room
- Best Shower Tent for Privacy While Camping
- Best SUV Tent
Gear & Apparel
- Best Hiking Socks to Prevent Blisters
- Best Liner Socks for Hiking
- Best Hiking Hats
- Best Rain Ponchos For Hiking
- 7 Best Compression Socks for Hiking: Hike More, Hurt Less
- Best Neoprene Socks for Hiking
- 8 Best Summer Hiking Socks: Sunny Trails, Happy Feet
- Best Waterproof Socks For Hiking
- Carry Light, Dig Right: The TentLab’s Deuce #2 Review
- Osprey Daylite Plus Review: Our Favorite Daypack for Hiking
- What To Bring Camping: The Ultimate Checklist
- Camping Clothes: What to Wear on Your Next Camping Trip
- Best Hiking in Breckenridge – The Ultimate Guide
- Blue Lakes Breckenridge – The Complete Guide
- Continental Falls and Mohawk Lakes Hike
- Decalibron Loop Trail Review – Four 14ers in One Hike
- McCullough Gulch Trail Review – The Best Moderate Hike in Breckenridge
- Sapphire Point Overlook – Complete Guide
- Our First 14er: Quandary Peak Review
- Backpacking the Four Pass Loop Trail – All You Need to Know
- Ice Lake & Island Lake Colorado: The Complete Trail Guide
- Blue Lakes Hike near Ridgway Colorado – Guide and Review
- A Maroon Bells Wedding – The Best Wedding Venue in Colorado