We are very excited to announce that KnowNothingNomads.com has acquired DPMClimbing.com!
What was DPMClimbing.com?
In previous years, DPMClimbing.com was the website for a well-known rock climbing magazine, and it was a go-to resource for news about climbing, gear reviews, training info, and climbing videos.
Sadly, the original website became defunct in 2016, but now DPMClimbing.com is a part of KnowNothingNomads.com
Who Are the Know Nothing Nomads?
We are Derek and Ashley, lovers of all things outside, including campfires, long hikes in the mountains, and beautiful days spent climbing outside.
From the beginning of Know Nothing Nomads, we have focused on helping people enjoy the outdoors and find the same passion and happiness that we find in nature. Whether it’s about camping, hiking, or climbing, we plan on delivering the highest quality content possible and sharing our experiences in hopes of educating and inspiring our readers.
If you would like to learn more about Derek and Ashley, you can read more or get in contact with us on our About page.
Will Anything Change?
For those of you that have been long-time readers with us, nothing will change. We will still plan on sharing our knowledge and adventures in the outdoors with you.
For those of you that used to read DPMClimbing.com, we are not in any way associated with the magazine or Matt and Megan Stark. We will do our best to build on the success of DPMClimbing.com by sharing climbing news, climbing videos, our first-hand experiences with climbing gear, and our knowledge of climbing with our readers.
The content that was previously on DPMClimbing.com complements our articles fantastically and we are excited to share our experiences in climbing with our readers old and new.
Outside of climbing, we have many other outdoor passions. The main ones are camping and hiking, which go hand in hand with climbing. We will talk pretty extensively about these outdoor hobbies, as well as gear and apparel that we recommend for each one.
If you want to find out more about what we do, you can start with some of our favorite readings down below:
- Adam Ondra: The Best Climber in the World
- Alex Honnold: An Extraordinary Free Soloist & Climber
- Jeff Lowe Climber
- Ape Index Calculator: What Is Your Ape Index?
- Best Climbing Shoes for Wide Feet: ULTIMATE Comfort in 2023
- Rock Climbing Gear for Beginners: What You Need & What You Don’t
- Rock Climbing Grades: The Complete Guide for Free Climbing
- What is Bouldering? Here’s A Beginner’s Guide
- Best Tent Heaters for Camping: Propane vs Electric Heaters
- Wolf and Grizzly Grill and Cook Set Review
- HEST Sleep System Review: Best Mattress for Car Camping
- The Different Types of Tents Explained (with Pictures)
- Camping Tent Size: How Much Space Do You Need?
- Best 4 Person Tent
- Best 5 Person Tents: Tried and Tested Reviews
- Best 6 Person Tents
- Best 8 Person Tents
- Best 10 Person Tents for Group Camping Adventures
- Best 12 Person Tents
- Best Instant Tents for Quick & Easy Setup
- Best Tents for High Winds
- Best Tent with Screen Room
- Best SUV Tent
- Hiking in the Colorado Mountains: The Ultimate Guide
- 14 Tips for Hiking a 14er: The Ultimate Guide
- 9 Tips for Hot Weather Hiking: What to Wear This Summer
- Tips for Cold Weather Hiking: What to Wear This Winter
- What To Bring Camping: The Ultimate Checklist
- Camping Clothes: What to Wear on Your Next Camping Trip
- Finding the Perfect Campsite: How to Setup Camp
- Best Hiking in Breckenridge – The Ultimate Guide
- Blue Lakes Breckenridge – The Complete Guide
- McCullough Gulch Trail Review – The Best Moderate Hike in Breckenridge
- Sapphire Point Overlook – Complete Guide
- Shrine Ridge Trail – A Wildflower Paradise
- Ice Lake & Island Lake Colorado: The Complete Trail Guide
- Blue Lakes Hike near Ridgway Colorado – Guide and Review
- A Maroon Bells Wedding – The Best Wedding Venue in Colorado